From Bertelsmann Future Challenges
Accordingly, we need to address a number of questions such as:
- How can we integrate all potential workers into the labor market?
- How can we increase the employability of unskilled and low-skilled workers?
- What can be done in order to reduce social exclusion?
- How can we deal with increasing disparities in income?
- What are the sustainable ways of managing social and individual costs in times of shrinking public finances?
Globalisation Sessions at the Global Economic Symposium 2011
The first link of each session will take you GES Policy Wiki on FutureChallenges.org to propose concrete solutions, the second link leads you to the GES 2011 Session Information.
- Avoiding Currency Wars and Ensuring Balanced Global Recovery Solutions on the GES website
- Migration, Integration and Identity Solutions on the GES website
- Norms for Global Governance Solutions on the GES website
- Shaping a Global Resource Strategy Solutions on the GES website
- Mobilizing Global Capital for Emerging Infrastructure Needs Solutions on the GES website
- Global Economic ScenariosGES 2011 Round Table Information
Experts and Institutions